CBRE Hotels presents, as an exclusive advisor, the excellent opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in the 38-room Carlyle Hotel located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Campbell, California.
CBRE Hotels presents, as an exclusive advisor, the excellent opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in the 38-room Carlyle Hotel located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Campbell, California. Boasting exceptional visibility on a corner location between Camden Avenue and Highway 17, at the edge of San Tomas Expressway, the Carlyle Hotel provides easy access to world renown healthcare facilities and major corporate headquarters. The limited-service hotel has been maintained with expert care and is being offered with non-union labor operations and unencumbered by both brand and management.
- Outstanding Property – Well-constructed building on a visible corner lot. Most guestrooms are over 400 square feet and offer full marble bathrooms, entry foyers, and spacious sleeping and sitting areas.
- Unparalleled Silicon Valley Market – Located in the heart of one of the world’s strongest growth markets and home to the largest concentration of Fortune 500 technology companies in the nation.
- Tremendous Campbell Location – Downtown Campbell is just a short drive away and the Hotel is just 30 minutes from Santa Cruz, one of the premier drive-to coastal markets in California.
- Unique Branding Opportunity – While the hotel has operated independently for years, a number of existing and new economy and midscale brands are available.
- Outstanding Long Term Lodging Market – Silicon Valley was ranked #1 in RevPAR growth against all other major cities in the last economic cycle. RevPAR is expected to increase by over 14% in 2023 and 7% in 2024 for the mid-priced hotels.
For inquiries visit here.