New Upper-Upscale Hotel in a Thriving, High Barrier to Entry Resort Market
CBRE Hotels exclusively presents an opportunity to acquire the fee-simple interest in the one-year-old, 115-room Hotel Indigo located in Silverthorne, Colorado. Silverthorne and Summit County are the gateway to the Colorado Rockies and home to four of the most popular ski resorts in the country – Keystone, Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin and Copper Mountain.
Silverthorne is known as the year-round heart of Summit County, surrounded by unparalleled beauty, a multitude of outdoor activities and world class amenities – all proximate to the Denver metro and the growing Colorado Front Range. The hotel boasts and excellent location off Interstate 70 (I-70), within the new 4th Street Crossing master development that includes the Bluebird Market Hall – a lively event space, food court and retail space. A complimentary county shuttle service provides convenient transportation to the ski resorts and amenities, including the Town of Breckenridge, Town of Frisco, and Keystone Village, as well as golf and water sports on Dillon Reservoir. As the geographic center of the state, Summit County is ideally situated to capture a variety of demand.
The hotel boasts an excellent location off I-70 and is the only IHG branded hotel along a 150 mile stretch of I-70 in Colorado’s mountain corridor, between Denver and Glenwood Springs. The Hotel Indigo offers guests elevated Southwestern cuisine and high-quality tequila at Kucu Bistro & Tequila Bar and provides recreational rentals at their on-site ski shop. More traditional amenities include an indoor heated pool, fitness center, boardroom, and outdoor fire pit and seating area.
With its high-quality construction, excellent new condition and increasing operating metrics, the Hotel Indigo Silverthorne provides an investor with growing cash flow and a leading position in the market.
- Irreplaceable, Location off Interstate 70, One Hour from Metro Denver
- Institutional Quality Hotel in Excellent Physical Condition
- One of the Newest & few Upper Upscale Hotels in Summit County
- Revenue Growth Potential as Hotel Continues to Ramp Up
- Unique Amenities Include On-Site Third Party Leased Restaurant and Ski Shop
- Adjacent to the Newly Opened Bluebird Market Hall Event, Food & Retail Space
- High Barriers to Entry Market
- Unencumbered of Management with Long-Term IHG Franchise
- Strong Market Revenue Growth
- Superior National and International Accessibility Through Denver Intl Airport
- Colorado Tourism Continues to Break Records in Annual Visitors & Spending
For inquiries visit here.