Transavia France is continuing to establish its fleet, which will increase in April from 61 to 71 plane. The minimal-price tag subsidiary of the Air France team also announces the opening of its products and services to Antalya and Izmir from Orly, two new summertime locations in Turkey, a industry in potent improvement for the firm.
This autumn/winter season, Transavia is strengthening its offer across its total network in contrast to 2019. With a complete of 20 new routes, it offers both of those sunny destinations in winter (Egypt, Jordan, Cape Verde, Senegal) and charming from Lapland.
Reinforcement of its fleet
Transavia France is continuing its enhancement within just the framework of the Air France KLM strategic prepare. After going from 50 to 61 Boeing 737-800s in April 2022, the firm will have 71 planes upcoming summer time.
2023 will also mark the arrival of the first A320neo in its fleet.
Powerful improvement in Turkey
Following a summer time of 2022 marked by a strengthening of its offer to the Mediterranean basin, Transavia is continuing its growth in new markets these types of as Turkey.
The business announces the opening for up coming summer of two new places on departure from Paris-Orly:
- Antalya (new): 1 flight per week (Saturdays) – 1st flight on 04/22/2023
- Izmir (new): 1 flight for each week (Saturdays) – very first flight on 04/22/2023
These two new routes enhance a establishing flight programme between France and Turkey due to the fact its expert services to Ankara and Bodrum (departing from Paris-Orly) will be extended and its routes to Istanbul will be reinforced (departing from Paris- Orly, Lyons and Nantes).
“Transavia France is even now on a development trajectory. We are quite delighted with our improvement toward new markets and to constantly provide much more inexpensive journey possibilities with the similar excellent of company. In 2023, we are betting on Turkey, a market that is ideal, relying on the location, for leisure, business and affinity consumers,” explained Nicolas Hénin, Deputy Common Manager Income and Internet marketing for Transavia France
Other surprises will be announced before long. The opening of profits for the summer months 2023 programme is scheduled for Thursday, October 13.
20 new routes this wintertime
From this fall, Transavia is giving its clients sunny places to escape the gloom. It will run flights to Egypt: Concerning the pyramids of Cairo, the temples of Luxor or the corals of the Pink Sea in Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh, holidaymakers will be spoiled for selection.
The business also proposes to arrive at Jordan, Senegal or even Cape Verde.
At the very same time, Transavia meets the demand from customers of its travellers wishing to check out Lapland with 4 locations available mainly by tour operators: Lulea, Kittila, Rovaniemi and Ivalo.
A total of 20 new routes will be operated this wintertime. Passengers can currently plan their future trip with family members and close friends.
Tickets are now accessible for sale on the web site www.transavia.com.
The new routes operated this autumn/wintertime by Transavia France
- Copenhagen: up to 4 flights for every week (Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays) – initial flight on 21/10/2022
- Luxor: up to 1 flight per week (Saturdays) – first flight on 01/10/2022
- Sharm el-Sheikh: up to 1 flight for each 7 days (Saturdays) – 1st flight on 05/11/2022
- Lulea: up to 1 flight for each 7 days (on Fridays) – very first flight on 16/12/2022
- Istanbul: up to 4 flights for every week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays) – very first flight on 30/10/2022
- Sétif: up to 4 flights per week
- Bejaïa: up to 1 flight for each day – initial flight on 01/10/2022
- Dakar: up to 1 flight for every 7 days (Saturday) – first flight on 05/11/2022
- Hurghada: up to 1 flight for each 7 days (Saturdays) – first flight on 05/11/2022
- Istanbul: up to 2 flights for each 7 days (Thursdays and Sundays) – initially flight on 30/10/2022
- Las Palmas: up to 1 flight per 7 days (Sundays) – to start with flight on 30/10/2022
- Tenerife: up to 1 flight per week (Saturdays) – initially flight on 05/11/2022
- Bejaïa: up to 2 flights per 7 days (Tuesdays and Fridays) – very first flight on 01/11/2022
- Constantine: up to 2 flights for every week (Mondays and Thursdays)
- Oran: up to 2 flights for each week (Tuesdays and Fridays) – first flight on 12/10/2022
- Madrid: up to 2 flights for every 7 days (Thursdays and Sundays) – initially flight on 30/10/2022
- Marrakech: up to 2 flights for every week (Wednesdays and Saturdays) – first